This bag is focused on improving your child's numeracy skills with activities aimed at 3-5 year olds. The bag has been carefully aligned with the early years framework to ensure your child is working towards their expected key milestones. They are designed to be fun, educational and entertaining with so many ideas in our ever growing online library that you will never run out of ideas! Focus will be on numbers 0-5, working up to numbers 0-10.
Key Learning Skills
- Number recognition | Pincer Grip | Sequences & Series | Hand-Eye Coordination | Cognitive Ability | Creative Thinking
- One double sided A4 activity guide
- Two double sided A4 wipeable activity cards
- Ten double side A6 flashcards
- Tactile silicone numbers to help with counting + number recognition
- 24 connecting camels for use with the activity cards
- 1 'peg' clip for use with the A6 flashcards
- 1 dice for use with the activities
- 1 Clear A4 clear pouch for use with the printable worksheets
- Access to our "Numeracy" online library which will contain lots of worksheets and also ideas to keep your child entertained.
- A bag to keep all the activities in one handy place - perfect for 'on the go' learning
When to use them?
Anytime really but they are especially good for:
- working on key areas your child may struggle with
- rainy day activities
- keeping your child busy while you make dinner
- while travelling on planes, boats or trains
- in restaurants while waiting for their food
- waiting rooms
Suitable for ages 3+ due to loose parts. Adult supervision advised.