These "matching" packs are fantastic for toddlers who are starting to master new skills, explore and learn more about the world around them!
These mats will not only help with the recognition of colours, shapes and your child's name but will also help improve fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination and improving their "thinking skills".
Approximate milestone ages
Recognising colours - from age 12 to 18 months
Matching shapes - from age 26 to 30 months
Matching colours - from age 29 to 33 months
**note - these are not velcro matching pieces
Mat 1: 'Match + Know' Shapes
- Helps your child start to recognise shapes
- Turn the mat over to "trace" the shapes to introduce and help improve pen control
Mat 2: 'Match + Know' Colours
- Helps your child start to recognise colours
- Turn the mat over to "colour in" the words. This activity will help cement your child's knowledge of colours as well as associating the colour with the written word (use any felt tip pen to 'colour in' and then wipe away with a damp cloth)
Mat 3: 'Spell + Write' Learning Mat
- Helps your child start to recognise their name, spell it and write it
- Perfect for preschoolers getting ready for their reception year
*Use any felt tip pen and wipe away with a damp cloth
**Note - felt tip pens should only be used on the mat itself and not the "matching pieces".
Please also check out our wipeable 'learn to write' learning packs .....
Keep updated on new products..... please follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!