A plastic egg box containing a dozen eggs which each pull apart to reveal brightly coloured centres with numbers to match with their corresponding pegs and holes. Ideal for learning to count, number recognition and colour matching.
Areas Of learning
- Maths - number & counting
- Communication & Language - reasoning
- Understanding the World - colour
- Communication & Language - descriptive language
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Size of carton 296mm
- Egg diameter 45mm
- 12 eggs and one container
- CE tested for safety
- Age suitability from 18 months
Thanks for stopping by!