This box is themed around "under the sea" and is the second box in the series. Each box can be purchased as standalone boxes or as series which will build upon concepts (please note that the "mini beast box" is a mixed concept box touching briefly on many topics such as colours/numbers etc))
Like all of our products it is filled with high quality resources to really help your child learn, play and have fun!
PRE-ORDER: All boxes will be posted in the first week of the following month (eg. orders placed in May will be posted the first week of June)
Why Buy Our Preschool Boxes?
- Carefully curated to make learning fun - each box will be based around a fun theme and incorporate key learning objectives
- Collect handy learning tools and wipeable learning mats along the way creating your very own learning "toolbox"
- Complete the 6 curated boxes and receive a graduation certificate in the final box
- Always have fun easy educational activities and ideas to hand.
- Be confident that your child is acquiring key skills and working towards their milestone objectives
What's Inside The Box?
1 x book *
6 x colour paddles
14 x coloured sea life counters
2 x wipeable learning mats
- 20 x mini matching cards (A7)
1 x mini bag to collect the counters in
- Craft activities
- Access to online resource library
* The book title may vary to what is shown in the photo
Postage cost £3.50 for all learning boxes due to their size and weight
- Every child is different and will learn at their own pace but this box is generally aimed at 3-4 year olds.
Areas Of Learning
- Mini beast - mixed learning concepts
- Under The Sea- focused on colours
- All About me - focused on emotions (coming soon)
TBC - focused on numbers (coming soon)
TBC - focused on shapes (coming soon)
- TBC - focused on fine motor skills (coming soon)
Suitable for ages 3+ due to loose parts. Adult supervision advised.