This bag is perfect if you are 'out and about' and want to keep your toddler or preschooler entertained. Going on holiday? Travelling by aeroplane or train? Eating out? In a waiting room? Then this handy bag is perfect!
Key Learning Skills
- Number recognition | Shape recognition & colour recognition | Sequences & Series | Hand-Eye Coordination | Cognitive Ability | Creative Thinking | Pincer Grip
- 3 x double sided activity cards
- 50 shape pieces
- 42 counters for use with the games (colours may vary)
- 1 number dice
- 1 pot to keep the shapes/counters together (colours may vary)
- Clear wipeable pouch
- Access to our "Travel" online library with numerous resources and ideas to ensure your child is kept entertained.
- A wipeable bag to keep all the activities in one handy place - perfect for 'on the go' learning.
When to use them?
Anytime really but they are especially good for:
- working on key areas your child may struggle with
- rainy day activities
- keeping your child busy while you make dinner
- while travelling on planes, boats or trains
- in restaurants while waiting for their food
- waiting rooms
Suitable for ages 3+ due to loose parts. Adult supervision advised.