This bag is perfect if you are 'out and about' or currently staying at home ....and want to keep your toddler or preschooler entertained.
Going on holiday? Travelling by aeroplane or train? Eating out? In a waiting room? ....or staying in which is probably more current then then this handy bag is perfect!
Key Learning Skills
- Number recognition | Shape recognition & colour recognition | Sequences & Series | Hand-Eye Coordination | Cognitive Ability | Creative Thinking | Pincer Grip
- 3 x double sided activity cards
- 50 shape pieces
- 42 counters for use with the games (colours may vary)
- 1 number dice
- 1 pot to keep the shapes/counters together (colours may vary)
- Clear wipeable pouch
- Access to our "Travel" online library with numerous resources and ideas to ensure your child is kept entertained.
- A wipeable bag to keep all the activities in one handy place - perfect for 'on the go' learning.
When to use them?
Anytime really but they are especially good for:
- working on key areas your child may struggle with
- rainy day activities
- keeping your child busy while you make dinner
- while travelling on planes, boats or trains
- in restaurants while waiting for their food
- waiting rooms
Suitable for ages 3+ due to loose parts. Adult supervision advised due to small pieces.