Practice makes perfects and that is exactly what these learning mats allow!
Let your child start tracing their name using the dotted tracing lines, this will allow them to get used to moving the pen, start to recognise the letters in their name also build confidence. When they feel ready they can then use the practice guidelines below to start trying to write their name independently.
Perfect for that very important step of a child starting to recognise their own name and starting to learn to write their name in preparation for school! They also make great gifts!
- "Starter Star' so the child knows where they should begin
- Directional arrows can be added if required (select on checkout)
- Double sided
- Quality 350gsm card stock
- A4 in size (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- Available in 6 different designs (select on checkout)
- Great reviews by parents and primary school teachers
- Tested by my own two children to ensure the mats are fun and engaging!
To purchase a triangular pen perfect for correct finger positioning click here
*please details of the child's name in the note section upon checkout
Use any felt tip pen and wipe away with a damp cloth
Please also check out our early years learning packs .....
Keep updated on new products..... please follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!