A great "starter" learning mat - ideal for younger children from 2.5 years or those being introduced to writing for the first time. Aimed primarily at improving fine motor skills and pen control and giving the child the confidence to move onto letter formation.
Traceable lines on one side to help younger children get used to manoeuvring a pen to make shapes similar to those seen in the alphabet. This is the first step in improving fine motor skills before a child moves on to letter formation and writing their name.
- "Starter Star' so the child knows where they should begin
- Directional arrows can be added if required (select on checkout)
- Double sided
- Quality 350gsm card stock
- A4 in size (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- Available in 3 different designs (select on checkout)
- Great reviews by parents and primary school teachers
- Tested by my own two children to ensure the mats are fun and engaging!
To purchase a triangular pen perfect for correct finger positioning click here
*please details of the child's forename in the note section upon checkout
Use any felt tip pen and wipe away with a damp cloth
Keep updated on new products..... please follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!