Our latest flashcards set for your little learners is "Under The Sea".
These brightly, coloured, fun flashcards aid the development of language as well as consolidating the learning of key learning areas - such as colours, number and positional language.
They have been designed to be not only fun for your child, but enable you to develop
two way communication by asking your child questions about the cards.
Questions have been added to the back of each card but we encourage you to develop this further by exploring each card with your child as much as you can.
Why Choose Our Under The Sea Flashcards?
- Feature 20 common sea animals to further develop your child's language
- Brightly coloured to ensure your child is stimulated & engaged with the learning activity
- Promotes communication and bonding
- Double-sided and most importantly durable & wipeable!!
- Amazing reviews
Each pack includes the following (front/back):
crab/how many crabs can you see?
- turtle/which is the biggest turtle?
- star fish/which star fish is behind the sandcastle?
- dolphin/which dolphin is above the sea?
- fish/which fish is the colour blue?
- jellyfish/how many jellyfish can you see?
- seahorse/which seahorse is in the middle?
- shark/which shark is the smallest?
- octopus/which octopus is sad?
- how many can you see?/what colours can you see?
- 10 flashcards
- A6 in size
- Made from 350gsm card stock
- Rounded corners for safety
- CE certified for safety